2010年8月5日星期四

optimistic people with good insurance policies

Little Known Facts About Sports And Adventures -- Find Great Ebook,Replica Montre
How come some people don't feel or experience fear ?. They try every adventure sports known to mankind without any efforts. Just like the stunt man you see in action movies. These guys are not afraid of anything or what? I'm sure you would ask them to join you in any adventure sports and they would follow you right away. I am not very brave. I don't like heights,rolex oyster, fast speeds or defying gravity. I prefer my feet to be firmly on the ground. The only vaguely exciting activity I have ever done is skiing, which I loved. Adventure sports are not really for me but I wish I could get over my inhibitions and go for it. An armchaired sportsman is more likely what I am; content to watch others take stupid risks.


The thing I'd do first is skydiving if I was braver. That must be an unbelievable feeling, up so high and free as a bird. You would think some people are doomed as they free fall down into caves and their parachutes open just as it's getting dark. Rock climbing also looks thrilling, although I wouldn't want to climb those mountain peaks like K2. Climbing a mountain in Force 10 winds and frostbite eating at your toes doesn't really interest me. I'm also far too claustrophobic for pot holing and the thought of cave diving fills me with dread.

Almost every sort of water adventure sports are offered in beach resorts around the world. I do feel lazy, lying there whilst everyone else is jet skiing, parasailing, wind surfing and otherwise whizzing around. The most activity I indulge in on a beach is a hearty game of volleyball. From time to time I may fling a Frisbee. I think about doing something but then it's so nice to soak up the sunshine and there is also all that food and drink to consume.

My fear of heights precludes me from hang gliding or a trip in a hot air balloon. My idea of relaxing time is not traveling in a wicker basket under a flammable, gas filled balloon. I'm sure it's exciting but I would be on constant guard for electricity pylons, not to mention a quick drop in pressure to send me falling back to earth. Adventure sports like that are made for brave, optimistic people with good insurance policies.

I am hoping that one day someone will invent a hologram suite, you know,sac chloe, similar to the ones in the Star Trek movies. These are computerized virtual realities, in which you can ski down a mountainside at breakneck speed and arrive at the bottom to no harm. That's because the mountain is not truly there. Nothing is real but it feels just like reality. In other words, it's all the thrills without the spills. If I wanted, I could do any adventure sports then and maybe even invent a few new ones. Until that time,mercurial nike, I'll watch other sport lovers do their hot dog tricks and bungee jump from skyscrapers. Does driving into the city and back count as adventure sports these days?

没有评论:

发表评论